Sunday 19 November 2017

COFFEE TALK ; WORK VIBES

Heyyy gais!!

It has been a long time since my last blog about Yogyakarta. Today, I just want to do random talk about work.



Throwback to  yesterday when I had a conversation with my bestfriends, we talked about how not to underestimate others people jobs. Somehow I think I need to write about this on my blog. Believe it or not, some people think they know alot or they know everything. "Kerja macam dia bukan banyak sangat kerja pun" "kerja macam kita ni lah yang paling teruk".

When I was a student, yes I ignored all those words. Now when i'm working, those words are always in my head. We dont know how much some people struggle with their jobs everyday. "Nampak bila nurse main phone 5 minit tapi tak nampak bila diorang cuci luka yang sejam tu, nampak bila polis duduk dekat cafe tapi tak nampak bila diorang kena overtime untuk handle kes". Come on people. Sometimes just look things in positive ways please.

Some people need to know when they need to talk and when to not to. Complaining about others jobs is not your job anyway.  I always choose not to deal with these toxic people. There are a lot of things in my mind that I want to speak up but at the end I just choose to listen.  Not to give them the satisfication of winning but somehow they are not worthy of my effort.

My point is please respect others people jobs. Never underestimate their jobs or if you cant respect their job just keep quiet. At the end of the day, we still need each others in our life. Till next time, bye gais!
 












No comments:

Post a Comment